Air Filtration and Purification Options
Air Purifiers from Aprilaire
Whole-home air purifiers remove pollutants throughout your home.
If someone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma, you already know the negative impact that polluted air can have. No matter how clean you keep your home, it’s likely full of harmful particles that can exacerbate allergies and asthma—and increase the likelihood of colds and flu.
Robert’s Heating and Air can help you control the purity of the air in your home with a whole-home air purifier products from Aprilaire. And unlike standard portable air purifiers, whole-home air purifiers are installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system in order to effectively remove polluted air not just in one room—but throughout your entire home.
Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. As a steam model, the 865 complements non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems. It is installed by a local HVAC professional.
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate larger homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control with the Automatic Digital Humidifier Control.
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister.
- Has a capacity of 11.5, 16.0, 20.5, 23.3, and 34.6 gallons per day, depending on electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft or softened.
Protect Your Family From Overly Dry Air
When you use the Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier, you eliminate the unhealthy and damaging effects of overly dry air on your family and home. Robert’s Heating and air can help you decide if the Model 800 is right for you based on your home’s size, age and construction.
UVC Purification Options