Welcome to Robert’s Heating & Air
Robert’s Heating and Air is a full service heating and air conditioning company open for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week to meet your needs and expectations. Primarily servicing, maintaining and installing residential and light commercial equipment. Servicing all makes and models 1-20 tons (A/C) and up to 1,000,000 BTU’s (heat).
- A qualified team of service-oriented professionals
- Employees who are respectful of you, your home, and your belongings
- Timely air conditioning repair that restores your home to your desired comfort
- Competitive estimates free of "hidden fees"
- Satisfaction with your newly repaired HVAC system
- Installation programs that fit all service needs
- Preventive maintenance programs that save money
- Clean vehicles and uniformed technicians
I can’t say enough about the excellent service Robert’s Heating and Air provided to our family. Our 10 yr old A/C unit went out in the middle of a September heat wave and Robert saved us time, money and our sanity! You do not have to worry about any slimey sales tactics when working with this company. His work is top notch and I would highly recommend Robert’s heating and air to my family and friends.
Sara F Roseville, CA
It was over 100 degrees outside. My mother had just gotten out of the hospital and we were having the upstairs painted. Of course, this is when our air conditioning stopped working. Rob returned my call in minutes and had his brother, Devon, at our house in under two hours. Shortly thereafter, the air conditioning was fixed. Thanks guys – you really saved us!! If you need your air or heating fixed and fast, this is your company!!
Michelle S Mather, CA
Kudos to Robert’s! With an extreme heat wave on its way, our AC went out ! We called hoping to get an appointment sometime in the next few days, but were pleasantly shocked to have service within the hour. A quick diagnostic check and a new capacitor had us up and running! Roberts was professional, courteous, and friendly! We recommend without hesitation, and will spread the word whenever possible. Thank You Roberts!!Gr
Greg O Roseville, CA